AxCrypt helps you protect your documents from unauthorized access, encrypting files using an AES Algorithm with 128bit Keys. It combines a powerful symmetric encryption with compression and the ability to open/edit a file just with a simple double click.
AxCrypt doesn’t require any configuration at all, it integrates with the Windows Shell making the task of encrypting a file as easy as Right Clicking it and selecting “AxCrypt | Encrypt”.
- No user configuration needed, just install and use!
- Open/Modify your encrypted files with your favorite application just by double clicking on them.
- AxCrypt automatically re-encrypts the file after you save and close it.
- Thanks to it’s full-featured command line interface you can easily use AxCrypt in your scripts and/or programs!
- 128bit Key AES Encryption.
- You can cache your pass phrase so you only have to enter it once per logon.
- Supports files greater than 4GB on Windows NT/2K/XP systems.
- Secure memory handling that prevents any data or keys to be stored in the paging file.
- Verification of data integrity so no file change goes undetected!
AxCrypt is compatible with Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2K/XP, It's available in multiple languages including Spanish and the best of all is it's Free!
- Easy to Use
- Open source
- Windows Shell Integration
- Only one encryption algorithm available